When you choose Nicholls & Co to administer your bankruptcy, not only is your bankrupt estate administered properly in accordance with the legislation, you also receive care and compassion from the team at Nicholls & Co to guide you through your bankruptcy journey. We support and assist you to start creating the foundations for a brighter future.
At Nicholls & Co we understand the stress you have been under. Being constantly worried about how to pay your bills, dealing with creditor calls and emails – takes a toll on your health and your relationships. Once you have the protection of bankruptcy, we encourage you to take some time to think about your future. Take the time to repair your relationships and set your plans to create a brighter future. At Nicholls & Co we believe bankruptcy is so much more than clearing debts you just cannot pay; it’s about maximising the opportunity you have been given. We call this positive approach to bankruptcy the Nicholls & Co Advantage.
Testimonial – From – V & D
‘Very much pleased that my husband and I chose Nicholls & CO to guide us through the bankruptcy process. Throughout the years we were assisted by professional people who were always ready to help. Our sincere appreciation goes to Nicole & Alan Nicholls for the assistance they gave us at the very critical moment when our destiny was in crossroads. We are going to cherish that moment for a long, long time to come. Strongly recommended to anyone who has to go through the bankruptcy process and from our own experience, they are the best. Simply, five-star ratings for their professionalism. Thank you very much for the outstanding support.’
How will you benefit from the Nicholls & Co Advantage?
- We encourage you to have a positive attitude toward bankruptcy. You will have been battered and bruised. A positive attitude is the first step to your recovery.
- You will always be treated with respect.
- We will communicate with you each step of the way, so you never feel left in the dark.
- Your questions will be answered clearly and promptly in easy-to-understand language.
- We will always listen to your needs and do our best to help you achieve your goals legally during your bankruptcy.
- If you have assets you want to save in bankruptcy, we will do our best to legally help you save those assets.
- Our priority is to keep you in your home if that is what you want to do. We will do our best to legally help you.
- If you would like our help and recommendations on how to reset your life during bankruptcy, we will be happy to help.
- We can offer guidelines and checklists that are designed to help you get the most from your bankruptcy.
- We are not just interested in administering your bankruptcy, it is in the extra things we do that is the Nicholls & Co Advantage.
You receive the benefit of the accumulated knowledge and experience of a firm that has administered thousands of bankruptcies since 1986. With the benefit of our unparalleled experience and unique opportunity to observe and consider what can be done to assist people to recover and move on from their financial problems quicker, we believe Nicholls & Co should be part of your financial solution.
Testimonial – From Mc and family
‘Brent, thank you for yours and Alan’s help from the start to the finish in this whole process……….
You’re understanding and help along the way means a real lot to myself and my family and reinvigorates my belief in decent people and humanity as a whole.
All the best and thanks again.’
Further samples of testimonials we have received can be found in the testimonial section of this site.
If you would like to have a chat about Nicholls & Co administering your bankruptcy, give us a call Nicholls & Co on 1300 060 122 or email email@example.com
If you would like to receive a copy of the eBook call Nicholls & Co on 1300 060 122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org