We at Nicholls & Co are bankruptcy trustees. Our aim is to provide you with the highest level of service that is both attentive and caring. We understand that financial problems can happen to anyone. Our focus is to be respectful and administer your bankrupt estate in a manner that gets you the best result within the law to create strong foundations for your future.
When you choose Nicholls & Co to be your trustee, you will experience the highest level of service, this includes:
- Our ‘help desk’ team (who answered your questions when you were finding out about bankruptcy) will maintain contact with you throughout your bankruptcy giving you support and recommendations. They are also there if you just need to have a chat about your bankruptcy and how you are going.
- From administering thousands of bankruptcies, we place high importance on maintaining good communications and being accessible. To achieve this, we have established three tiers of communications to make sure we do our best to help you seamlessly through bankruptcy.
- a designated personable person at Nicholls & Co is appointed to liaise with you and administer your bankruptcy. Each time you call, you will be talking to the same person, who you will get to know and build a relationship.
- our ‘help desk’ team will maintain contact with you throughout your bankruptcy.
- you will also be provided with contact details for our quality assurance team. They are there as a backup, just in case for any reason you have difficulties that you are unable to resolve with any member of our team. The quality assurance team will actively work to explore and resolve your issue.
- At Nicholls & Co we don’t just administer bankruptcies in accordance with the legislation. Our ‘help desk’ team will give you guidance for you to pursue your best legal result from your bankruptcy – to lay strong foundations for your future. From administering thousands of bankruptcies, we are across how important this is for you. Our guidance will be invaluable for you.
If you would like to have a chat about Nicholls & Co administering your bankruptcy, give us a call on 1300 060 122 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you would like to receive a copy of the Nicholls & Co eBook, call on 1300 060 122 or email email@example.com
……your understanding and help along the way means a real lot to myself and my family and reinvigorates my belief in decent people and humanity as a whole……
……our sincere appreciation goes to Nicole and Alan Nicholls for the assistance they gave us at the very critical moment when our destiny was at the crossroads. We are going to cherish that moment for a long, long time to come…..